Currie Enterprises Products
Frank Currie began designing and building differentials for material-handling equipment back in 1959. He worked out of his garage fabricating and assembling rearends for personnel carriers, electric carts, tugs, scissor lifts and other specialty vehicles. By 1964 the Currie manufacturing facility moved to a 5,000-square-foot building in Placentia, California. Frank's three sons Charlie, John, and Raymond entered the family business full-time in the late 1970's. They also decided to turn their off-road hobby into a family business and began developing superior aftermarket rearends for Jeeps.